Our customer care is the best in the business.
We are 100% committed to serving our home buyers with unparalleled professionalism, integrity and care. After twenty years in home building, we know how important customer service is
– both before our home buyers move into their new home and after. Our service team is comprised of people who truly care. We aren’t finished your home until you are completely satisfied. It’s as simple as that.
Learn more about your Rosehaven Home
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions section for additional information about Rosehaven Homes.Read More
We strive to do our best at all times. However, to ensure we are reaching your expectations at every stage we rely on your feedback.Read More
Rosehaven Homes provides statutory warranty coverage for your home during the first two years of possession.
- One year warranty protection: The builder warrants that the home is habitable, has been constructed meeting the Ontario Building Code requirements; and is free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year.
- Two year warranty protection: The builder warrants against water penetration through the building envelope, including the basement or foundation walls. Detachment, displacement or deterioration of exterior cladding, such as bricks and siding. Defects in the electrical, plumbing and heating delivery and distribution systems. Violations of the Ontario Building Code’s health and safety provisions for a period of two years.
- Seven year warranty protection: This coverage is for major structural defects (MSD) as defined by the Warranty Act. A major structural defect is the failure of a load-bearing part of the home’s structure or any defect in material or workmanship that materially or adversely affects the use of the building as a home. Claims for a major structural defect are to be sent directly to Tarion Warranty Corporation after the second year of occupancy.
Manage your warranty online with Tarion:
Your new Rosehaven home is guaranteed by Tarion. Tarion is the Regulator of the new home building industry in Ontario. They license all new home builders in the province and ensure that all new homeowners receive the new home warranty coverage that they are entitled to by the law.
- Manage all of your warranty information in one place
- Submit personalized warranty forms online
- Receive e-mail alerts for important warranty deadlines
- Receive e-correspondence from Tarion instead of paper.